Customers of B2B Bank can easily and quickly make non-cash payments from their current account to any account with another bank through the Bank's payment services.
Features at a glance:
- Incoming funds credited to the customer's account same day received (refer to deadlines below).
- Incoming funds credited to the customer’s account in the currency of the payment received.
- Execution of international outgoing payment orders across various currencies at a favorable commission rates.
- “Standard” and “Urgent” payment options.
- Flexible payment instruction methods: in person, by visiting the Bank, by sending a payment order to the Bank through the online banking, or by telephone banking in rush situations when neither Internet access, nor bank office are available.
B2B Bank will transfer funds to the beneficiary or an intermediary bank using the following schedules according to the service chosen by the customer:
- Standard payment: Processed next working day after receipt of the payment order.
- Urgent payment: Processed same day of receipt of the payment order once the payment order has been received on a working day.
OUR (payer): the commission fee covers only the services of B2B Bank Ltd (hereinafter referred to as the “Bank”) and those of the Bank’s correspondent banks. The Bank shall send a payment to the correspondent bank indicating OUR in the respective field of the S.W.I.F.T. report. The Bank ’s liability is limited to this condition. In case the intermediary banks involved in payment execution request charges related to the payment, the Bank writes off those charges from the customer's current account without customer's acceptance. Payments that the Bank may present to an intermediary bank or a beneficiary bank directly the Bank will mark SHA. The Bank shall not be responsible for failure to comply with the Bank's instructions on the part of the intermediary bank or the beneficiary bank or for an incomplete receipt of the payment for other reasons that are beyond the Bank’s control (for example, transfer practice of the respective country).
SHA (shared): The customer pays the outgoing commission fee to B2B Bank according to the applicable fees and charges schedule. All the commission fees to the other banks (intermediaries) involved in execution of the payment are deducted from the beneficiary’s account or from the payment amount.
BEN (beneficiary): All commission fees are deducted from the payment order amount. B2B Bank deducts its commission fee in accordance with the applicable fees and charges schedule.
We would love to hear from you. A Personal Banker is always available to help you choosing the most suitable payment type and provides additional information in a prompt and courteous manner.
Contact us as follows:
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By Phone: Call us at +1 784 482 9656, Fax: +1 784 482 9656
International payments are provided by the Bank in cooperation with correspondent banks.