B2B Bank has developed convenient ways for you to remotely manage and access your personal and corporate accounts, saving you valuable time and money. We offer you a selection of safe and effective tools to independently control and manage your account, providing the opportunity for quick access to banking information.
B2B Bank gives you easy international access to your accounts using our safe and secure communication channel:
- Full service automated banking 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Control the balance of funds and receive the account statements over any period.
- Up to date information on transactions.
- Perform live transactions on your account at any time and from anywhere in the world, wherever an internet connection is available.
- Construct and send messages.
- Apply for additional products and services.
- Perform account maintenance.
For those times when you need to perform a transaction urgently and there is neither internet access, nor bank office available, there is Telephone Banking. B2B Bank’s Telephone Banking is safe, secure and offers most services available via Online Banking:
- Available 7 days a week 8am to 4pm (time zone or GMT-4).
- Control the balance of funds on your accounts.
- Perform payment transactions or currency exchange transactions in any currency.
- Organize search, cancellation or supplement of your payment orders.
- Replace your money in term deposit in different currencies and on favorable terms.
- Order a bank reference, recommendation or other documents.
- Receive all necessary bank information and consultations from our bank specialists.
- Access to your Personal Banker.
Telephone Banking Number: +1 784 482 9656
Line is open from 8am to 4pm (time zone or GMT -4) every day except Saturday and Sunday.
To ensure complete safety of your data, we propose using authorization tool at the Customer’s choice:
- Security code -unique digital code, generated by the system will be sent via SMS to the telephone or to the e-mail indicated on the Remote Account Management Application Form; or
- Digipass – an electronic device, used for remote account management that generates unique digital codes (test-keys).